In episode 12 of SustainableJoes’ 2084, Stephen sits down with Monika Patel, Director of Programs & Communications at the Forest Stewardship Council.
FSC is one of the worlds largest NGOs, out to protect our global forests.
This podcast is candid, it is live, and full of value added content. Some of big take aways from the episode include:
- The value of a forests
- The role consumers have to play
- How to get opposing sides to work together, and find middle ground
- How to successful balance multi stakeholder interest
- How ecosystem services fit into all of this
- And the future of forestry
When you think about the intersection of our natural world and business based society, this is episode is sure to adds value!
As mentioned in episode, our campaign is at 30% and we need your support to have our start up be successful. Small Cards —> Big Impact —> Sustainable Future!
We will be back next week with a new episode!