Ahh, the early 2000s -- the MySpace era, the end of Britney and JT, the height of Blockbuster memberships, the Fedora Renaissance…
This week, the Girly Mags crew spends some very important time arguing about how dogs can play volleyball, gushing over the elusive success of the Barenaked Ladies and their ex lead singer Steven Page (who we hear is rumoured to be starring in the Broadway rendition of Scarface), and discussing how Paul McCartney is actually more of a Yoko Ono than Yoko Ono (honestly, would you stay in a band with the guy who wrote Yesterday?). Zip up your flared time-machine pants, cuz we going deeeeeeeeeeeeep.
1. This Month in History: September 2005
2. Will These Girls Ruin RnR? Or is Coldplay just a shit band
3. Revenge: A How-Not-To Guide
4. Safety Tips for Dating Online in the Millenium
5. Flirting Tips and Tricks
6. Quiz: Celebrity Babe Quiz