As we edge closer to the season of edging - Valentine’s Day - we invite you to join Girly Mags in this episode as we splash around in the waters of yesteryear. Do you remember 2002? It was the last time the Patriots played the Rams at Superbowl XXXIISII (who knows how to read Roman numerals anyway, NERDS!), and Crossroads starring Britney Spears won Best Screenplay at the Oscars. This ep is peppered with a bit of everything for everyone: public shame, stoney baloney, MURDER, Cheaters™, and the people who pronounce clique like “click.” (3/5 Girly Mags hosts agree - that just ain’t right).
IN THIS ISSUE:
1. This Month in History: February 2002
2. How Embarrassing! [Double Feature]: Readers’ Mail / Coitus Interruptus
3. Q&A Love: The Stoner Lunar Calendar
4. Life Like the Movies: My Dad’s a Murderer
5. That’s Scandalous: Tricky Hickey
6. Twist Investigation: What Clique Are You In?
7. Quiz: What’s Your Romance Style?